Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sugar Snap Peas with Mint!

I've been loving fresh mint in my water this summer as it adds a refreshing twist (and is good for digestion!), so I loved this idea to add some mint to some fresh sugar snap peas!  Thanks to The Glamour Blog!


Afternoon Snack: Sugar Snap Peas With Mint (Amazing)

Comments (3) Post a comment Monday, 08/ 1/2011 2:02 PM
You may not have considered pairing sugar snap peas with mint, but put the combo on your list! You will love...
0801-peas-mint_vg.jpg
Over on the food blog Pipp & Ebby, I was inspired by their simple snack or side dish recipe for sugar snap peas 
tossed with mint, and I just whipped up a batch. Yes, I'm sort of obsessed with mint lately 
(since it's growing like weeds in my garden, and I love the fresh flavor it adds to all kinds of dishes!), 
and think it's genius to mince up and toss with snap peas and a drizzle of olive oil 
and a sprinkle of kosher or sea salt.
Enjoy!


Read More http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/blogs/vitamin-g/2011/08/afternoon-snack-sugar-snap-pea-1.html#ixzz1TynOQXPd

No comments:

Post a Comment